Preset Annuity Appointments For Insurance Agents and Financial Professionals

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Would you like to spend less time marketing and more time selling? Here is your opportunity. Let us do the prospecting and you close the deals. Our appointments will give you to opportunity to sit face-to-face with a potential client and discover their potential needs for insurance and retirement.


We use 2 direct mail campaigns focused on Elder Law. One focuses on estate planning issues. The other focuses on direct advantages of annuities. We use a combination of the 2 to produce the perfect preset. Once we receive the client’s response, we’ll schedule an appointment to take place at a time that is convenient for the client and available for the agent.

These clients have already expressed an interest in discussing their financial needs. They will expect a sales presentation at their home on any or all of the following subjects:

Avoiding probate and estate taxes

Reducing taxes on investments such as social security and money market funds

Exempt assets from collection by the government or nursing home if ill Increase interest of CD’s

Maintain tax-deferred status on IRA/401K for multiple generations

Protection from loss due to market volatility on principal and interest

Our call center’s 6-year history, we’ve successfully scheduled over 28,000 appointments. The appointments have generated over $140 million in Annuity premium, making each appointment worth more than $5,000 in paid Annuity premium. In addition to the Annuity sales, there have been numerous Long Term Care and Life insurance policies generated and sold from the same appointments that were set to discuss Annuities.

On average, 70% of the appointments we schedule will result in an in-home visit; however, the remaining 30% will result either as a no-show, 1-spouse only, or a no-entry appointment. We DO NOT guarantee the same results with every appointment..

We offer 4 appointment plans with various levels of benefits. A minimum of 10 appointments must be purchases in order to start the program. There is a 3 to 6 week delay between the date that your order is received and your first series of appointments are scheduled.

insurance leads and insurance promotions

 


This website is scheduled to be up and running soon. Until then, we invite you to visit our sister-site, http://www.4insuranceagents.com .

 

 

Website designed & developed by Marketing Resources LLC Copyright 2008